Vision : To visualize a just eco-friendly environment for sustainable, healthy and peaceful civic society with access to basic human as well as fundamental rights.
Mission : To facilitate a participatory development process by giving due respect to gender equity with collaborative alliances among the stakeholders.
Priorization of geographical work place to help people in the process of development in the Koraput and Puri Districts of Odisha.
Believe in the process of democratization and transparencies within the organization.
Objective : Our objective is to improve the Eco-Environment, Socio-Economic standard and reduce vulnerability.
* To serve as an organization for effective dissemination of information related to Health,Hyegenic,Sanitation, education, Skill development, entrepreneurship development & Government act , scheme & Programme .
* To promote development activity and uplift the most economically and socially backward and tribal through self-help mode.
* To lead the people in achieving a sustainable livelihood base by promoting proper natural resource management and to strengthen the human resource and skill.
* To initiate and undertakes participatory socio development program in collaboration with Govt., Donor Agencies and other like – minded organization by accept gifts, donation, Grants, loans and other support.
- Capacity building of the targeted community members to manage local resources for their socio economic development.
- Encourage participatory development process in collaboration with all the stakeholders.
- Build up strengthen the network of the stake holders institutions, Government agencies, statutory Public bodies Civil Society Organisation and Community Based Organisation for resource mobilization and knowledge sharing.
- Disseminate information by promoting community resource centers at the micro level.
Geographical Area :
Project activities of PRASTUTEE are implemented in Koraput , Puri & Malkangiri district of Odisha. The field demonstration projects are mainly located in Koraput & 23 Gram Panchayats 151 revenue village and 372 hamlets of Pottangi, Semiliguda, Nandapur, Lamatapur & Bandhugan block of Koraput districts and comprised of 2 Gram Panchayats, 6 revenue village and 9 hamlets in GOP and Sadar block at Puri district of Odisha.In Malkangiri we are concentrate Tribal Women Farmers empowerment through Vegetable Cultivation and linkage in 02 GP of Kudumuluguma Block of Malkangiri District .
Target Population :
- Poor and socially & geographically excluded.
- Forest dwellers and forest dependent communities.
- Marginal and small farmers, and migrants.
- Children, Women and Girls adolescents especially at health risk.
* Work with the vulnerable community for their rights and facilitate need based self-supporting mechanisms.
* Focus on sustainable growth of local resource by engaging marginalized community.
* Decisions through local participatory process.
Partnership with People’s Organisation :
PRASTUTEE build up local partnership with following organization at local level having the commitment and capabilities leading to sustainable comprehensive development of the identified target groups.
* Community’s organizations, like SHGs, Farmers club, Village Development Council.
* District and sub district level networks of stake holders.
* Government Departments
* Network of CBOs and also NGOs
Core Values :
All the programmes interventions of the PRASTUTEE are based on participatory approach and inclusive decision making process, with value on transparency and accountability. In addition to it, the values also encompass people centeredness with respect to local skill and knowledge and gender equity.
PRASTUTEE Team :
The organisation has a highly motivated team of development professional’s and volunteers / workers from different disciplines to design and implement the programmes and projects of the organisation. The organisation current team strength is 22 staff including 8 women staff to run its development programme in a effective way.
Our 12 years Experience & Strength :
District Level Knowledge Hub, 02 nos block level field office operation, Important to maternal & family planning activities, Scaling adopted formers on Organic SRI, Management & support service in maternal and child health in vulnerable pocket of Koraput, Migration tracking and inclusion work. Research and advocacy in governance, Budget & entitle process, Convener of District level Budget watch group.
Gram Panchayat Resource Centre in 04 GP, Women SHG Federation, Forest dwellers Federation, Farmers network, Adopted Organic SRI, Capacity building of PRIs and Community members on entitle process.
Formation & management of 60 SHGs, Formation of Farmers Club, Peer educator focusing, Cadre building.
Improve the Internal strength, report with community & Women folks, Micro planning, linkage & Networking.
Legal Identify :
1. Organisation registered under Society Registration Act XXI of 1860 of India.
* Registration No. KPT-3006-6/2000-01
* Dated 24th April 2000.
2. Registered U/S 12A of I.T. Act 1961.
* Registration No. 07/2002-03 under IT Act 1961.
3. Registered Approval u/s 80G (Exemption of Income) IT Act. 1961.
* EXEMPTED U/S 80G OF IIT ACT 1961 for Grant / Donation.
4. Registered under FCRA Act of India.
* FCRA Regd. No. 104960074,
* Dated 3rd March 2005.
5. PAN No. : AAATP 6956C
6. Tan No : BBNP02172C
7. Contact Person :
Mr. Susanta Kumar Balabantaray
E mail : email@example.com